HOME BUYERS INSPECTION
A home inspection is one of first steps in the home purchase process. Our experience makes us the first choice for anyone looking for a home inspection done right.
REAL ESTATE SELLERS INSPECTION
As a real estate professional you want the best for your clients. iHouse can provide truly objective insight into the condition of any property no matter what style.
ENERGY EFFICIENCY INSPECTION
We will do a walk through with you at the end of the inspection to visually show you where critical items are located like, power disconnects, gas supplies, etc.
During the walk through we will review items of concern and areas that require ongoing maintenance and items that would increase your homes energy efficiency.
WHAT WE INSPECT
- EXTERIOR MATERIALS CONDITION
- grading, walls, coverings, patios & decks, patio covers, sidewalks & driveways, doors/windows & trim, gutters & downspouts, retaining walls, fences & gates
- STRUCTURAL COMPONENTS
- foundation, crawlspace, footings & columns, floors, walls, chimney
- ROOFING SYSTEM
- structure, coverings, flashing, skylights, vent/stacks
- PLUMBING SYSTEMS
- main supply line, distribution lines, fixtures, vents & traps & drains, functional flow
- HEATING and AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEMS
- combustion system, air conditioning components, supply & discharge lines, venting, duct-work & registers, controls & thermostats
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM and COMPONENTS
- service entrance, grounding, panel & sub panels, branch circuits, outlets, circuit integrity
- INTERIOR CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS
- walls, ceilings, windows, floors, doors, stairs, fireplaces, smoke detectors
- ADDITIONAL INSPECTION SERVICES
- mold inspection, thermal inspection
My attorney and friend in the construction business said the report was perfect! I also appreciated the fact that Craig came on the spur of the moment. The price was great and the inspection could not have been better. Thank You
Craig was professional, thorough, and did a great job walking us through the property. I’d be happy to recommend you to others. Thank You
He was friendly, knowledgeable and thorough. When purchasing a home, it’s nice to have someone in your corner to guide you toward making the best, most informed decision you can.
KNOW BEFORE YOU CLOSE!
it’s better to be safe than sorry